Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wisconsin Badger Basketball Sayings For Signs




bibliotherapy - how to cure illness or with books (second edition), edited by the Public Library of Gambalunga Rimini.
Curious and sincerely interested in the subject, I joined the series of meetings planned on paying the fee of 30 €. Eight meetings, from October 17 to December 5, every Sunday afternoon at 17.00 in the halls of the Library or the Musical Lettimi.
The speakers who have spoken are mostly writers, but also theater actors, philosophers, university professors.
The audience was composed mostly by women, higher average age, about 50 years. I was one of the youngest, never mind! There were many teachers (the show gave credits). Some new faces I had not, in fact I had also seen the philosophical conference on Friday at Misano, organized by the local public library. This confirms the fact that the Riviera off-season cultural events have a small but devoted audience, a kind of sect whose members meet only on occasion. I fear that if they find themselves in different contexts do not even recognize.
One of them was that I renamed "Mario" because it resembles dramatically to the late Roman actor Mario Brega , appeared in memorable Spaghetti-Western of Sergio Leone but risen to eternal glory with the film by Carlo Verdone. It was precisely such, the physical size to the grizzled beard, bald head from the glasses, the voice of thunder, only it was one hundred percent Romagna. The
I immediately took a liking too because, in the debates that followed the lessons of the speakers, regularly intervened with questions or comments (not always the way, actually) that removed all the embarrassing silence that follows the typical ' invitation of the organizers, "and now we make room for questions from the audience." This, at least until the day when "Mario" it is unfortunate that the product output made him lose many positions in the grid of my account.

It was a Sunday meeting with Patrizia Zappa Mulas , stage actress and writer, who would perform in a reading, ie reading aloud, on "The Haunting. An unnamed narrator."
"Mario" was sitting a few rows in front of me. Immediately behind him were two young girls, probably university students, I had seen at previous meetings. They talked among themselves in the way they talk to the girls of that age usually: loud with excitement, often overlapping and interspersed with sentences scoiattoleschi with giggles and squeaks. I can understand that someone might find them annoying but I think at that time made it lighter spirit hovering in the room due to the presence of various "mummies" and even an old in a wheelchair in the front row. And then I remembered my years in college so I was in a state of absolute tolerance.
At one time the curator of the show, he spoke for the usual introduction and presentation of the meeting host. The two girls continued to talk but turning down the volume a few notches and after less than ten seconds "Mario" has turned to a growl to them, "Enough talk! I want to follow the conference!" that left no room for replicas. Those two girls are "out" all of a sudden, as if someone had pulled the plug from the wall.

He reacted how he would react the real Mario Brega? I do not know. I doubt it could ever be at a reading of Zappa Mulas, has always seemed to me a person interested in things more concrete. But even if there is by chance, I'm sure would prove to be more good-natured and tolerant of his double Romagna. In the end it was just the introduction by the curator, not the performance actress ... My personal opinion is that certain parts of these initiatives are so rare that people do not has the opportunity to develop the self-confidence needed to enjoy them. Mind you, "Mario" was right in his tone but I sensed an underlying message, that says this is not for you, youngster, so be polite for those who are really interested! Then I found the interruption of the gentleman of that most annoying of the two girls. We should rejoice when they are young people to events like this but maybe here we are convinced that their place is in clubs, pubs , in arcades and on the football field, all "fences" where they can vent their exuberance without causing discomfort to those who have nothing better to do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment