Friday, December 10, 2010

12dpo Lots Of Creamy Cervical Mucus

With the best intentions


On the pages of local newspapers I had read a writing course organized by the theater to stage a cultural association of Rimini. On the evening of the first lesson I started to shop with pen and notebook, content to devote myself to something different.
The headquarters of the association, which was also that of course, is located in a side of the promenade of Rivazzurra. There was a problem finding parking and walking while browsing the house numbers along the sidewalk from the first fallen leaves strewn desert, watching the hotels and restaurants closed, the shop windows and shut off. Impossible not to feel the contrast to the bustling, noisy life of the summer months.
Sometimes, after work, if not particularly tired, I like to wander a bit in the car to clear your mind of distracting thoughts and changing scenario. I put a cd in the drive and I put in the endless queue of vehicles on the promenade: cars, motorcycles, scooters , bicycles and rickshaws hated. Watching people walk in and join a sort of osmosis frenetic sidewalks or while sitting at the tables outside the hotels, restaurants and bars. It 's my little movie night. On occasion I go so far that I come home later than but I do not care. Sleep is not the only way to preserve health.

The palace was the headquarters of a building of 6 floors of brand new and completely uninhabited, like many others around them. Apartments in fact closed, sealed, waiting to open its doors to tenants during the summer.
Under the bells, all marked by a number, stood the one with the custom label: Arteficio - ASD . I found it very unusual. They had even a football team?
I noticed a side entrance lights, which can be accessed with a short flight of steps, with the name of the on glass and aluminum door and I got no direct without sounding bell. In the small lobby, to the opposite sides of a reception desk, two girls talking. I said to be there for the course writing stage and the girl behind the counter made me fill out a form and that other one is presented as Clare, a collaborator of the course and a psychologist. She had ice blue eyes and one of those languid expressions that make you squirm in your clothes. They invited me to wait a few minutes, so the room was free. In fact I felt the music and exhortations from another room, down a short hallway.
Shortly after they arrived in dribs and drabs the other course participants and two instructors: Albert and Clare company Korekanè (for convenience I will indicate the instructor as Chiara1 from now on, to distinguish it from 'haunting Chiara2 collaborator).
few minutes later the music ceased and the corridor arrived disheveled and hot three girls who greeted everyone as they went out wearing coats over the body and leggings. I remember thinking, however, are busy in this association! The turnout is not quite a record, but just for this, so hats off to those who are striving to create these initiatives.

I headed for the room and as soon as I had a moment of bewilderment. In the room there were neither tables nor chairs: it was a unique, completely clear, with a polished parquet floor and walls covered with mirrors, with a handle that ran around the perimeter of one meter from the ground. I felt a slight tingling at back of neck, which quickly went back to the nape. I went back suspected of having the wrong room. In fact there was no sign of any other but because they were stuck in the two dressing rooms along the corridor. I also went into the locker room for men and hang the jacket on the wall. Back in the room and Chiara1 invites me to take off my shoes and socks remain in making me see that I more comfortable to wear clothes instead of jeans. I decided at that point it was useless to even get to ask too many questions because it seemed that everyone knew exactly what to do and talk to each other as if they knew. I am also leaving his shoes in the locker room and back room barefoot, with pen and notebook at that point I understand to be unnecessary: \u200b\u200bI have laid on the floor in a corner where they had piled up bags, purses and cell phones. Look in the middle of the room with the others, assuring me that my socks did not leave wet footprints behind him sweat.

We were nine in all: besides myself there were two instructors, and Alberto Chiara1, collaboration, Chiara2, two boys, one high and one low with a goatee and two girls, one of which went around with his shirt unbuttoned to show a visible neck, and another girl on the 20-year-old Rosita who actually was a real "flower" about three feet high and seventy, blond hair behind her head, big blue eyes, fair complexion and of the ways that express grace and shyness. Rosita and I were the only newcomers, all the other veterans were the edition last year.
Chiara1 started the lesson by inviting to loosen the neck muscles. Standing with arms hanging at his sides, his head began to oscillate in all directions. At this point I was certain he had misunderstood everything about that particular course. I was not sure what it was but at least I knew what was not: I threw a farewell glance at the notebook and pen on the floor, I took a good breath and I started working in his neck.
Soon after we started running around the room, first for straight lines and then by sudden differences in each direction. Other exercises for the joints that I have set my mind on my short football career, and then .... something completely different. We were divided into two groups and against the walls of the room opposite to the infant. The members of a group, one by one, had to close my eyes and walk across the room to the other group, where someone would bother to stop him before the wall. Even if the risks were virtually nil, I noticed that most people drastically slowed the pace in the mid-room. Trust is good ... etcetera, etcetera.
Other similar exercise but in pairs. In turn, you should close your eyes and be guided by the room-mate, exploring the environment through touch, touching objects, or in obedience to his silent information supplied by the pressure of hands on the shoulders or arms.
Then came the moment of visual communication. Wandering here and there from time to time by identifying the "targets" in other people and follow them for a while; walk to stop suddenly in front of someone and watch them carefully from head to foot (the only times of trouble: When I crossed Chiara2, the one with the look that also opens the cans of tuna, which made me blow up all the buttons and when I confronted Miss neckline, I understood at that time, had left nothing to chance ....). And what about Rosie? I could watch all the time but the lesson was so shy, which I imagine this would also have killed her.
The purpose of that exercise was to train the powers of observation. The instructors have chosen some of us and asked them to describe precisely each details of who had observed, was dressed, what color eyes and hair he had, if wore necklaces, earrings (and how they were made )....

Now I understood what was the course and shortly after the Chiara1 reminded everyone by exposing the project to which we had to work: a representation from a text ready (work by A. Schnitzler), but had to comply according to the contribution of each phase of testing and experimentation. "Writing Stage" was then to be understood as a construction and development stage through the actors' work.
As she finds it interesting and different experience in many aspects, including the ability to jump barefoot on the floor, touch and look into the eyes of pretty girls, interacting with people in completely different ways than we are used to practice every day and that, strangely, I seemed to look more true .... I decided not to continue the course. The My attention is directed elsewhere, for now, but someday I might try it again.


( One Saturday evening, several weeks later, I was in "square" in Rimini, that is in the local area around the old fish market. Chiara2 In the crowd I saw that he spoke with a friend. He had his usual look, but set to minimum, as to make use of the X-Men Cyclops with his ruby \u200b\u200bquartz visor. Soon after I saw Rosita even as he ran by with a friend Somewhere, but not far. And one morning, the bar, I saw a picture in the newspaper Chiara1 naked in a supermarket trolley. Forte!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment