Friday, December 17, 2010

How To Repair Audex Jacket

snow ... Just give up!


The last time it snowed so much has been over twenty years ago. I was still at school and had no driver's license so I could slip and slide against the wall of a subway train as a pataca any.
two days my car is parked in front of the house, buried under the snow, and this saves me at least the view of the damage. When is dissolved will be allowed to put your hands in your hair.
For now I'm moving soon and just walk. Yesterday I went downtown for some errands, and in return I saw a mouse with the tail hard frost that ran over the snow. A soft grayish-brown ball of fur that bounced on a sea of \u200b\u200bfoam without a trace, before ending up in the hole at the base of a pile of road signs. It 'a show that I would be lost, if I were in the car.
so I try to console me, since I can not even get compensation from the insurance. I came to imagine that one of the few cars passing in front of the house, disbanded by the ice and end up against mine. I would be ready to throw myself from the terrace of the house on the roof of the car before the attacker can sneak off and groped to shirk its responsibility!

Predictably, the river has gone haywire . We are not equipped for this type of event, in terms of means and mentality. The passively suffer as a fatality against which nothing can and we can never. And cowardly trying to divert attention to the postcard of the beach covered in snow, cabins and bleached flies.
course, in these times of lean, demand that municipalities may fit all the equipment and personnel necessary to respond promptly to emergencies, with twenty-year intervals, would require a little too ....
The sentence now pronounce you hear most frequently is: "I liked the beginning but now I start the stove."

0 comments:

Post a Comment