Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gemmy Inflatable Fan Motor

Winter sea


Most hoteliers Romagna enjoys the sea of \u200b\u200bits own in winter. Of course, you do not bathe, do not lie down on the sand for sunbathing, and even they start to play "rackets." Some people go fishing, people walking, running or cycling on the seafront, who likes to find coins and jewelry with the divining rod of the modern: the metal detector . All things a little bit sad, to tell the truth, not so much in themselves but in relation to how one lives the sea during the summer.

As a child I went to the beach with my grandmother because my parents were busy with work at the hotel. Now I have a few vague memories of those days.
Growing up and starting to make my contribution in the business, dedicated to the sea some hours in the afternoon, especially for me because of my long swims nell'espormi helpless little autonomy in the sun. In one of these occasions - it was Aug. 14 - after the traditional "walk of August" that each hotel can arrange with their clients, flushed and sweaty I rushed to the beach for a refreshing bath. Running between the rows of umbrellas with the view of the shoreline that was opening before me, I was surprised to find that there was no one in the water. And to think that was just after five thirty in the afternoon, it was a damn hot and the beach was crowded with people.
When I arrived on the shore a few seconds I was confused and perplexed. I could not understand. Turning our gaze to the right and left, for several hundred meters along the coast, I could not even find a "wet". There were just people who, like me, staring at the horizon with some disappointment, as one who had prepared for a walk but had noticed that it's raining outside.
This little shock must have distracted my attention from the real cause of the problem became clear when I looked down: a rich brown and sticky foam licked the toes of my feet. My first thought was, what the hell have downloaded ? Then I realized that the sea, the whole sea, was of the same color brown. Individuai And also a man, a few dozen yards ahead of me, who was standing in the water and was completely covered with the brown substance. It was like this had camouflaged and hidden from my view.
I tried to take a few steps but that kind of foam is rubbed on the skin as soon Check (you remember? Gusti tuna or salmon). I decided that that day would not have had a bath and went back, still unaware that he had just witnessed the first spectacular appearance of one of the worst disasters for tourism Romagna: the slime!

Once framed in effect in the work at the hotel, the sea in the summer is almost entirely disappeared from my horizon. The few times I go there is to tell the reservation of some wet umbrella from our customers. I walk the hundred yards to the bathroom with sadness dell'ergastolano.
Regarding the off-season I like to run on the waterfront or the beach. For some years this is the closer contact I have with the sea. I am proud but I do not even sorry.
Even so, however, are made of strange encounters. The other day I met a guy who ran in the opposite direction to mine. Glimpsed from afar I had noticed something strange. He had an unnatural posture, hung slightly to one side. When I got close enough I saw he was holding a portable CD player that made him look like the Discus Thrower of Myron. He held his arm and away from the rigid body and gait I suffered because he ran as if it were always tired.
In addition to meetings, there are finds. For example, those of the material carried by the tide on the beach, stones, shells, sticks, crab carcasses, scraps of nets, bags and plastic bottles, a few fish ... but not only. One day as I ran on the shoreline, I came across a cock. Dead, of course. It was probably hit by a stream that had swollen due to the rains, had drowned and was thrown into the sea where the storm had knocked on the beach. Then they say that hens do the same old life ....
On another occasion, perhaps because of lack of oxygen or excessive perspiration, I seemed to see a fossil stone. It is a stone split almost exactly in half on the inner face is in the shape of a fish, a lizard or a small turtle. I'm still undecided. The figure is especially visible when the stone is wet and the various shades of brown stand out fully. I brought home to me every now and study. Sooner or later I will remove the doubt by making review by an expert.
The beach in summer has no secrets: a smooth, clean, tidy but in winter .... There is something about everything and it is hard to decipher the shape or function. Chews and spits out the sea and the wind ruffles. There are traces or strange contours that terminate abruptly, as if those let them have taken off. Maybe he was flying and landed, and began to walk ... There is nothing better than a beach in winter for practicing as and because .

0 comments:

Post a Comment