Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bich Poo Puppies In Michigan

Fabio Volo, from "E 'a life that you look"

often said that life was lousy.
Even that sentence was rubbing me, because I should have said:
'My life sucks'.
So, maybe I started to wonder if I could do something to change it.
If it was all the fault of fate, the case of bad luck, or whether I was guilty too. Why say that life sucks
is like saying that there is nothing we can do.
What you have to accept as a fact essential.
Good thing then I changed my mind.
Fortuna I understand that my life has value and that value
him I do with my choices and the courage of my decisions.
I learned to ask me a question every night before falling asleep:
what have you done today to realize your dream, your freedom?
the second night when I said 'No', I realized how
the bottom part of the problem was me.
So either stop complaining or I started to give me to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment