Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good Masterbation Sounds

August, my vacation did not know you I break the silence

Someone wondered if the day of August something serious has happened since I have not given more information. Nor would such an assumption is unfounded considering that this day has always been the climax entire season. The fact is that this year we saw a more modest history of August, in line with the trend of the entire season. There was a full house and also remained a vacant room, just to give us confirmation that there was no tripe for cats. On the other hand, we have recovered in his next few weeks, which raises a doubt over the continuation of old habits of Italians. Many now prefer to spend at home and leave after 15. It is not just a matter of prices since the week following August they remain unchanged. You probably think you find less confusion and avoid the company of "those of August, people noisy and troublesome, in the grip of delusions revelers. I can not say. These days, only being able to get the holiday deserves a celebration apart. In fact I am not giving, but this is a topic that I will have to develop the next action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment