Monday, April 5, 2010

Homemade Popcorn Seasoning Sour Cream

Alaric:" The Dream "

She was calm and silent night, the marbled calm thoughts and memories stingy, I went to bed that night, peaceful, gentle soul with dreams of beautiful messenger.
But good luck is not always true and what I had oracle regalia, who still does not know why.
In sleep I found myself in a strange village, scorgevan sittanti blocks that seemed filled the whole world and routes between them They were dyed as coal, steel carriages were there, without horses, slides and deformed monsters, like beasts ruggivan, marched without respect, without any fear, just sad they had auctions deference when their eye s'accendea of \u200b\u200banger burning; buildings were there is that ugly sky had they not apply to you, proud castles of memory, decked with a thousand gleaming windows, but of life and color forget.
shrubs were rare and prisoner cages, wild look had they lost, on rivers were there not around, it sources, perhaps to apply to such animals had escaped disaster elsewhere in search of beverage.
And they were making greeting travelers do not, you were so many that seemed rushed and herd of cattle without I stay wit it, the air was so heavy that he had no more taste of joy, the birds they had lost the hand, the land of flowers was forgotten, and when I stopped to gaze from before, I saw only beauty in the eyes of 'one child, who seemed the only one who retains the world that I love so much.
that I wished to inquire where they had gone perfumes, sweet silence those who had stolen, but most do not speak aveo gift, I found comfort and looks of it I feel as if the world were not a welcome guest, I was anxious for them and I thought of escape, no one seemed to care about my distress, as s'in the village everything was granted, or maybe desperation that had not weight. Until
of my flight I found refuge in a shady way, that I finally had my worries to rest, there was the cat that had to look serene, checkers years consumed milk gave him, in exchange for the privilege of caressing her soft back, when they saw me come to me both turned their gaze, which had feline eyes and happy smile, woman, only then understood what ch'in world there was only sadness conference ...
Alaric

0 comments:

Post a Comment