Monday, April 5, 2010

Froze After Police In Soul Silver

Alaric:" We two boys "

was happy in the morning when that sun was filed by the sparse clouds, cool air of October, as mild stroke, m'avvolgea, I seat above the rock, gazing at source drops of gushing face of this concert and never seemed tediata. In silent moments
blesses me, that sometimes nobody restless murmur of nature, when two boys came running, boy was up to my chest, straight hair and watchful eyes, her smile was like the sun, at sunset when all sky hugs his little wooden hands brandivan as a sword, which s'atteggiava as if, with such formidable weapon, could defy the world, small companion of fortune had below, had two large eyes and soft of speech do not see that to describe, long hair in braids collected, which d 'in comparison to her hair seemed to be giant and its fragile little body appeared to me, my heart ch'in do nothing but fear for its delicate appearance.
Of their playful busy m'incantai, which became an instant old vessel trunk, leaf, fingers firmly supported by minute, as if he were caught wind sailing, shake hands made of spring water storm, storm surge came so strong that splashing came up to me and my smile greeted her happy.
Then they realized, and their fear of me with my eyes did meet, but the heart of a child slightly goodness knows, now that peace returned in their face, the boy remained silent, with his fierce sword in hand, little hand came around and pulled out of her dress, I do not know what the secret pocket, a small daisy and handed it to me without uttering a speech, but with a smile that made the story a thousand words, I thanked him for that precious treasure, they looked away, leaping as crickets, proud captain and his companion in arms, until it disappears by magic, of an old door and swallowed up in loving arms welcomed.
miravo And meanwhile the flower worn, I tried to imagine whether there was in him more Codest world jewel shining jewel that was worth more, but I found nothing.
The rest time between my writing, in words sincere hope that the company and were pleased him, to them, naive feeling of inspiration, so it was that I became a rich treasure is eternal guardian.
Alaric

0 comments:

Post a Comment