Thursday, September 23, 2010

Does Walmart Vision Take Avesis?

Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare


Silence! What light breaks through that window up there?
and the East, and Juliet is the sun.
Sorgi, vivid sun, and kill the envious moon,
already sick and pale with grief
thou, her maid, from time to exceed in beauty.
not be his servant, because the moon is jealous.
His mantle of Vestal is already a pale green, and only fools the
worn. Throw it away.
is my woman, oh, it's my love!
if only he knew of it.
Speak, also says nothing. How does it happen?
speak before her eyes the answer.
No, I'm too bold, he does not speak to me;
but two of the most shining star in the sky,
having time off, begging her eyes twinkle in their spheres of
until you return.
And if you really had his eyes in the sky, and stars in her head?
The brightness of her face then depreciate the stars
ago as a torch in daylight, his eyes to heaven
would flow to the air space
so bright that birds would sing, thinking over the night.
See how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
Oh, I were a glove upon that hand
and I might touch that cheek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment